NEW Cornet ED88TPlus2 EMF/RF Meter
The ED88TPlus2 has the same functions and specification as the original ED88TPlus, but with the following improvements:
1. The ED88TPlus2 has the Data Logging view mode. The user can view the Logged RF mode data stored in the Data Logging Buffer memory (SRAM) on the LCD display window before they save it to the Data Logging Flash memory.
2. The ED88TPlus2 can read back the Logged RF mode data stored in the Data Logging Flash memory and user can view it on the LCD display window.
3. The ED88TPlus2 has data Logging (in real time mode only) function for “Guass meter mode” and “LF Electrical mode” data and send the Logged data to the host computer through USB serial port cable.
4. The ED88TPlus2 can display the Duty cycle of the digital RF burst signals.
Radio Frequency Detector (100 MHz – 8 GHz) (electrosmog meter), Magnetic Field Detector (50 Hz – 10 kHz) and Electric Field Detector(50 Hz – 50 kHz) This meter also provides sound signature analysis and a frequency counter (100 MHz – 2.7 GHz) for Radio Frequency measurements which will help identify sources of Radio Frequency Radiation.
The Cornet ED88TPlus2 is designed for a quick measurement of high frequency Radio Frequency power density and low frequency Electric and Magnetic Fields. The ED88TPlus2 is a broadband measuring instrument with a frequency range from 100 MHz to 8 GHz. In addition, it also measures low frequency Magnetic Fields ranging from 50Hz to 10kHz and low frequency Electric Fields ranging from 50 Hz to 50 kHz.
What is an Electrosmog meter?
This meter will give a home or business owner a basic understanding of RF and EMF exposure in their environment and help to identify the primary sources of electro-pollution in an environment. Note: If you are comparing your measurements to the Institute for Building Biology Guidelines and wish to achieve levels in the no concern range, a more sensitive meter is required.
- Wide radio frequency detection range : 100 MHz to 8 GHz (–60 dBm to 5 dBm)
- Low frequency range 1 magnetic field range: 50 Hz to 10 kHz (0.1 uT to 60 uT)/(1 mG to 600 mG)
- Low frequency range 2 magnetic field range: 50 Hz to 1 kHz (0.01 uT to 10 uT)/(0.1 mG to 10 mG)
- Low frequency electric field range: 50 Hz to 50 kHz (10 V/m to 100 V/m)
- Sound signature analysis with volume control
- Data Logging/Recording of 1000 measured data automatically
- Programmable time interval (0.5sec. to 3min) for up to 50 hours of data recording
- USB interface to PC Computer
- Peak RF power density measurement : 0.5 uW/m2 to 1.8 W/m2
- Max, average and hold function
- LCD moving graphic Histogram to display signal power level
- Ultra fast color LED 8 segment level display for easy signal level indication
- Frequency counter for on air digital RF signals (100 MHz to 2.7 GHz)
- Battery operated (9V DC) or external power through USB port (5V) >20hours
- Small, compact handheld design, 69mm X 130mm
- 1 Year Warranty
- RF field strength/power level measurement
- Cellular phone base station radiation power Density safety measurement
- Telecommunications (CW,TDMA,GSM,DECT)
- RF Transmitters power output measurement
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installations
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder
- Cellular/cordless phone radiation safety level
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- AC power line, Transformer radiation
- Personal living environment EMF safety
- Data Logging
- ED88TPlus2 Electrosmog Meter: Qty=1
- User’s Guide
- 9 Volt Battery
- Includes Hard Shell case