Black Berkey Primer
Out of stock
- This handy priming pump features interchangeable ends that allows the user to both prime and purge the Black Berkey Purification Elements.
- The primer eliminates the need for water pressure (as well as faucets or hose connections) making it an ideal consideration for camping or emergency situations.
- “Priming” means drawing water through the Black Berkey Purification Elements simulating the filtering process in a Berkey. The primer provides 20 – 25% better flow than using the standard supplied brown priming washer.
- The Black Berkey primer can also be configured to purge (or reverse-flush) the Black Berkey Elements using air instead of water. Purging the Black Berkey Purification Elements cleans the pores of the water particulate that has accumulated with use.
- When storing a Berkey (or transporting it) the purging configuration significantly reduces the filter drying time.
- May be cleaned with mild soap and warm water.
- Store in a cool dry place and keep out of direct sunlight
- Made and assembled in the USA.